CCi Mobile 50 ml
Formulated for mobile installers, CCI Mobile coating can be applied to surface that most other coatings can’t. This amazing coating can provide up to 2-3 years of protection with excellent gloss and chemical resistance with mobile friendly, shop quality results.
CCI Mobile is a ceramic coating that will take your detailing to the next level. It’s tough enough for professional detailers, yet simple enough for a DIY enthusiast. This state-of-the-art product ensures maximum protection with minimal effort.
Surface coated with CCI Mobile are protected with extreme durability and hydrophobic properties, shielding paintwork from the harmful effects of UV rays, humidity, salt and insects while preserving your vehicle’s original color, luster and gloss.
What really sets CCI Mobile apart is its incredible ease of use. Great results can be achieved with one simple application and no additional equipment required.
For best results, we recommend the following preparation and application instructions.
- Clean, decontaminate and dry the surface.
- Paint Correct (compound and polish) the surface to remove scratches and imperfections.
- Remove all polishing oil and silicone using CCI Coating Prep.
- Shake CCI Mobile very well. Shake several times during the application of the coating.
- Pour 15-20 drops evenly onto the coating applicator. Apply the coating evenly one panel at a time. Ensure 100% panel coverage.
- Level the coating using a dry, folded, flat microfiber towel in the palm of your hand.
- Remove any remaining coating, streaks, and high spots with a second dry, folded, flat microfiber towel until smooth and clear.
- Repeat steps 2-5 above panel-by-panel until the entire vehicle is ceramic coated and leveled.
- Inspect the entire vehicle for high spots that look like darker smudges and streaks. If high spots are found, reactivate them by applying additional coating and level with dry microfiber towel.
- Install in a temperature-controlled environment.
- In hot and humid environments, work faster and in smaller sections. As a last resort, if needed, use a damp microfiber towel to level the coating.