Detail Studio Training: Hayward, CA
Our 1-Day P&S Detail Studio Training is a great way for professional detailers to refine their skills, and for hobbyists to get engaged with professional detailing products and techniques.
The course is taught by Prentice St Clair, CD-SV, RT, Director of Training for P&S Detail Products and 2021 IDA Hall of Fame inductee. Prentice is a true craftsman who has conducted hundreds of education courses over the years. He is a master of detailing, proper chemical usage, efficiency, shop set up and solving specialty issues for detail shop operation. He prides himself on connecting with students to ensure they leave a training session satisfied and ready to implement learned concepts. His engaging style is perfect for the P&S Detail Studio and we are thrilled to have him on our team.
Prentice will tailor the curriculum based upon the skill level and experience of the class participants while covering these topics:
-Proper Selection, Handling & Storage of Chemicals
-Step-by-step procedures for maximum efficiency and best results
-Interior Detailing Procedures & Techniques, including:
• Carpet cleaning and stain removal
• Proper use of steam machine and hot water extractor
• Cleaning and dressing interior panels
• Leather care
• Getting windows streak-free clean
-Exterior Detailing Procedures & Techniques, including:
• Removing surface contamination and fallout with clay
• Identification and solutions for paint imperfections
• Choosing the right polisher, pad, and polishing chemical
• Proper Buffer/Polisher Handling Skills
• Paint protection options, including ceramic coating
-Tips and tricks from over 27 years of detailing
The cost for the 1-Day P&S Detail Studio Training is $495.00 per student. Each class is limited to 8 students. Upon completion of the class, each student will receive a certificate of completion.